Since I am a little "internet challenged" without an i Phone & camera, you may have to wait till the race is over to hear if I made it. Deb will probably post a FB note or two, though. She decided to be our driver/support person this year. Eric will be running again. Dave had a last minute business trip to Houston this week so he had to drop out.
![]() | ||||
| Deb & Eric at the finish of Seattle Rock 'n Roll Marathon - 2009 |
Around 25,000 runners have registered. I can't wait to get on the train Friday morning and head for Seattle. It will be a fantastic time. I'm already looking forward to that Dairy Queen Blizzard after the race!
Check out the Seattle Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Half Marathon web site to see the race course and for more fun information & photos.
See more photos of our family at the last year's race by clicking on the "Photos" page tab at the top of my blog.


No comments:
Post a Comment